1. We’d like to ask for a reduction in price because of the big size of our order.
2. Since the present market is so weak, you’ll have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
3. We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
4. We invite quotation of the lowest price.
5. May we suggest that you could perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?
6. If you reduce the price by 2%, I think we can do 20 MT.
7. If possible, we’d like to ask for a reduction of $5.5 per M/T.
8. If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction, i’ll order 5000 dozen.
9. The sugar of French make has been sold at the level of $98 per long ton. If you can reduce your limit by, say 8%, we might come to terms.
10. We would very much like to place further orders with you if you could bring down your price by 15%. Otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.